Get the current and new occupation offer from Punjab Workers Welfare Board Jobs 2017 For Sub Engineer BPS-11 Latest. Applications are as of now welcomed from Punjab Workers Welfare Board Jobs 2017 For Sub Engineer BPS-11 has reported sufficient of the opportunities for which administration of qualified, bore and tireless candidates are required for Labor Colony, District Nankana Sahib to apply for the accompanying posts which are named as (Sub Engineer, Electrician, Pump Operator, Chowkidar, Sweeper, and Gardener) are the presents which needs on be loaded with exceptionally basic capability, for example, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Intermediate, Matric and Literate candidates are required to apply for such posts with significant mastery. The arrangement will be made on contract reason for the time of one year which will be broadened facilitate because of one’s execution. Age farthest point ought to be 18-30 years is required. Appealing pay bundle will be given to the candidates. Presently, I will tell you about its further subtle elements.
|1||Jobs Location||Pakistan , Punjab|
|2||Government / Private||Government|
|3||FPSC / PPSC / NTS / Others||Others|
|4||Published Date||04th Jun 2017|
|5||Last Date to Apply||17th Jun 2017|
- Sub Engineer
- Pump Operator
How to Apply for Punjab Workers Welfare Board Jobs 2017
- Intrigued candidates are required to apply by sending the written by hand candidates alongside duplicates of instructive and experience authentications, CNIC, Domicile and 2 late travel permit estimate photos ought to be sent to an individual area school.
- The last date for applying is seventeenth June 2017.
- The number of posts can be expanded or diminished.
- Late got and those of fragmented application will be stand rejected.
- At the season of meeting unique reports will be delivered.
Last Date For Apply: 17th June 2017
Address: Punjab Workers Welfare Board, F/A-1 Khyber Block, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore.
Phone No: 042-99332165
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Jobs 2017 Complete Details
in below image.