All candidates are eligible to apply for this job who have the Require Qualification BCS / BBA-IT / BS Telecom, MBA-IT, MCS, MSc IT or IT related 16 years education.Age Limits No more than 28 years.If You want to apply for this job then you must have submitted Your Application form or do online registration which you can do by the below link.
PakistanGovtJobs is an educational and jobs website. It makes help the students in the educational matters. All the required information regarding NTS test is available on PakistanGovtJobs website. Students can also get preparation from PakistanGovtJobs website and pass the test with excellent marks. The entire successful candidates’ list is available on pakistangovtjobs.com website.
Punjab Police (Punjab Safe Cities Authority) NTS Application Forms
|Punjab Police (Punjab Safe Cities Authority)
PSCA also has designed its program aims to bring together the unique Concept of Operations, quality focused business developments with united front-line technology to provide an operational solution.
* Application Form should reach NTS office latest by the last date of submission of Registration Form.
* NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of Application Form through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
* Last Date of Submission of application form is Thursday, 30th November 2017.
* Password must be at least six (6) character long.
* Secret Question will help you to retrieve your password (in case you forget your password).
* Remember your Password, Secret Question, and Secret Answer.
* After creation of your user account, you do not need to register again. You can Log-in to continue with the application form.
* After successful submission of application form, Application Form will be displayed. Print the Application Form and deposit fee in any branch of ABL, MCB, HBL or MBL and send Application Form with Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy) to (PPIC Project) National Testing Service, Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
Total Time 120 minutes.