All the students out there just get ready because after so long wait the PM Laptop Scheme Phase 4 2017 has been finally started off. This program has been initiated by the supervision of the Government of Pakistan as they introduce the very first subject in 2013 as under the establishment of PMLN Government. Later on Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif came up with the start of tyhe PM National Laptop Scheme for the duration span of almost five years in order to give 1 Lakh Laptops to eligible students.
Now the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme Phase 4 / 5 has been all started off. To get some additional details about the scheme and all about its criteria of applying, the applicants can visit the officials website www.pmnls.hec.gov.pk. For the information of the readers we would like to mention that PM National Laptop Scheme is HEC approved and hence carried out to be merit based Scheme to Distribute Laptops in HEC Recognized Universities. Both male and female students who belong to the provinces of the Punjab as well as KPK,Sindh, Balochistan, AJK ,Gilgat Baltistan & Islamabad are eligible for this Scheme to apply on
Last Date Is 15th November, 2017 So Hurry Up!
Eligibility Criteria for PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Phase 4:
Below we will be discussing the eligibility criteria that is all about the PM Laptop scheme 2017 phase 4:
- Those students can apply who are holding the degree of PhD, MPhil or equivalent courses.
- You can also apply if you do have one year or two years Master’s degree courses i.e. MA, MSC, MBA, MCS, MS or Equivalent.
- Four or Five year programs students or applicants can also apply for this scheme.
- FATA or Islamabad students who have been all enrolled at Degree and Post Graduates colleges of Government of Pakistan such as FA/ Fsc, BA/ BSc/ MA/MSc can also apply.
- You can also freely apply for this program or scheme if you are having three or Two years DAE (Diploma) courses in Polytechnic and Vocational Institutes.
- There is a special quota percentage that has been reserved as by the side of the disabled students.
List Of Universities Eligible Universities for PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Phase 4:
Now below is the list of universities who students can apply for the PM Laptop scheme Phase 4 2017:
- Air University Islamabad
- Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad
- Bahria University Islamabad
- National Defence University
- National University of Science And Technology (NUST)
- Quaid-e-Azam University
- Pakistan Institute of Development Sciences
- National University of Modern Languages (NUML)
- International Islamic University
- Government College University GC Faisalabad Lahore
- Federal Urdu University of Science
- Arts and Technology
- COMSATS Institute of Information and Technology
- University of Punjab, University of Sagodha
- University of Peshawar
- University of Engineering And Technology UET Taxila Lahore
- University of Gujrat
- Lahore College of Women University
- Bahauddin Zakariya University
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration
- University of Karachi
- University of Sindh
- Sindh Agriculture University
- Mehran University of Engineering And Technology
- DOW University of Health Sciences
- King Edward Medical College
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences
- Dawood College of Engineering and Technology
- Islamia College University
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University
- Khyber Medical University
- University of Science and Technology
- University of Malakand
Start right now because the last date to apply online for PM Laptop Scheme 2017 has been confirmed to be 15 November 2017! Hurry Up!