Pakistan Govt PPSC Jobs 2017 Punjab Public Service Commission
Below are the details for Pakistan Govt PPSC Jobs 2017.
|2||Government / Private||Government|
|3||FPSC / PPSC / NTS / Others||PPSC|
|4||Published Date||24 May 2017 Wednesday|
|5||Last Date to Apply||08 Jun 2017 Thursday|
Vacancies / Positions:
- — Communication & Works Department
- 1 Senior Research Officer
- 2 Junior Research Officer
General Instructions for PPSC Jobs 2017 Lahore
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-lineApplication Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 08-06-2017 up to 12:00 AM(Midnight) Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs:400/- under Head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as a fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
- PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-9280325, Faisalabad: 041-9330713, Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182 D.G.Khan: 064-9239082.
Last Date:- 8 June 2017
You can share these Pakistan Govt PPSC Jobs 2017 with your friends and family.