Join Pakistan Air Force 2017 as GDP, Engineering, Air Defence, Accounts and Legal Branches Admin Latest PAF Jobs
In Today Jobs in Pakistan, you can get Join Pakistan Air Force 2017 as GDP, Engineering, Air Defence, Accounts and Legal Branches Admin Latest PAF Jobs Advertisement on this page.Join Pakistan Air Force has announced is offering the jobs in their Department for the following positions below mentioned.Applications are welcomed from applicants having capability specified below for to fill the accompanying empty positions in Join Pakistan Air Force.
Join Pakistan Air Force 2017 as GDP, Engineering, Air Defence
Fighter Pilots No 145 GD (P) & Air Defence Controllers eligibility:
Age limit: 16 to 22 years old male
- Fsc with minimum 60% marks in pre-engineering, pre-medical, Computer Science, Physics and any two subjects Stat, Math, Computer or Biology.
- A-Level candidates Physics and mathematics or biology, (O level must have 5 Subjects).
- The candidates who have passed their 1st year with 60% marks can apply for hope certificate of 65% marks in Fsc HSSC higher secondary school certificate part 2.
- Special for Balochistan: the candidates whose from Balochistan and having minimum 55% marks can apply for GD Pilot and 50% marks can apply for Air defence controllers no 101 AD.
E-Tests for Fighter Pilots and Air Defence Controllers:
- Intelligence Test MCQS
- Physics Test MCQS
- English Test MCQS
Aeronautical Engineer Eligibility
- Male candidate’s minimum age limit: 16 to 22 years old
- Qualification: the candidate having 1st division or 50% marks and Fsc 65% marks in pre engineering with chemistry.
- A-Level with physics, mathematics and chemistry, (O Level 5 Subjects)
- The candidates who have passed their 1st year exam and waiting 2nd year resultcan apply also with hope certificate in HSSC of 65% marks.
Short service commission –No 121 Combat Support Course:
Engineering Officers eligibility:
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years old male candidates.
- Qualification: Electronics engineering, mechanical engineering / Aero (B.sc / BE / CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in Annual System Exams.
Accounts Officers eligibility:
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Qualification: bachelor of commerce B.com 4 years or BBA 4 years degree or M.com / MBA / ACCA / or ACMA or BS Accounting and finance degree with minimum 2nd division from HEC recognized college or university.
Legal Officers eligibility:
- Male candidates having age limit: 21 to 30 years old.
- Qualification: the applicant must have LLB degree with 2nd division.
Registration is open between 03 July 2017 to 12 July 2017
You can find Join Pakistan Air Force 2017 as GDP, Engineering, Air Defence complete details in the below job ad.For further more Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2017 keep visiting our site.